MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bat vs blade - the ultimate street fight question

View Single Post

Old 07-10-2012, 06:57 PM   #16 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Blade!

I'd totally rather fight someone who's using a bat than someone using a blade. I feel like I could either stay out of range and close the distance when I saw the guy start to swing the bat.

Against a knife the only way I would feel safe whatsoever is with a gun. A knife is just freaky and the idea of being 'gutted' is a little too distracting to me.

Also, I always sucked at swinging a bat.. while I think any idiot (especially one with combat sports experience) could stab someone.

NO experience with any weapons whatsoever, and I hope it stays that way. Fun thread though!

EDIT::

As I think about it, I think if I were a big guy, like 250+lbs, I might go with the bat.. that could be fun. As a 150-160lbs guy the bat might be too ambitious of a choice is all.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote