Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

Rowdy Ronda Rousey appreciation thread

40K views 234 replies 53 participants last post by  kantowrestler 
#1 · (Edited)
Since the last thread was closed due to derailment I'll try this again.

Ronda Rousey was born on February 1, 1987 in Riverside County, California. She is a world and Olympic medalist in Judo and began competing in MMA on August 6th, 2010.

Her second fight.

Third

Here's a link to her website and from there you can go vote for some fighters only awards that include everything from best promoter, clothing line, journalist, to ko and submission of the year. Check it out.

http://www.rondamma.com/

See less See more
3 1
#2 ·
Here's a couple interviews showing some of her personality. Seems like a cool chick:thumb02:

She has a good attitude and other fighters are taking notice:)

This one has some of everything.

Her mom is also a badass and here's a vid about Rondas big round buns.

I'm a big fan and will be adding to this thread occasionally. Please don't come in here arguing on whether or not you find her attractive. To each their own.

#3 ·
Was searching google images I found this. Pretty much makes me famous:thumb02:

Apparently he posted in the old thread.

Some fights as a pro but couldn't find her first one.

Some controversy in her last fight. Her opponent was imo embarrassed for losing so quick and wanted to save face by arguing the stoppage.

@ 3:04 Sarah looks like GSP.

Rondas next fight is apparently against Julia Budd at Strikeforce Challengers 20 this month.

#9 ·
She's the female armbar version of Paul Sass :D I like her, she acted exactly how I imagine myself acting if I ever met Penn.

I like her.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.