MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael: The knee really hurt.

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 07:58 AM   #34 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Hendo complained about how they don't actually do testing during camp for guys with TRT exemptions during the Nate scandal. I think it depends on what state you apply for it in as well. I believe Nate applied in New Jersey and their policy is that you have your levels tested multiple times for a certain length of time before you are fully approved.
During Chael sonnens hearing to get a TRT exemption (The hearing wasnt until may 21st btw). They told him he will be Blood tested several times before and after the fight on July 7th. And the next morning he has to take a blood test on his own time and dime and submit it. He also had to submit his medical records from the Stann/Bisping fights.

I do have a question though. If your testosterone is extremely high from abusing the testosterone injections. How long does it take to go back to normal??? Is it the same time-frame as roids?

Anyway i have to go to bed. Its 5am... i was just finishing some of my nightly online nerd duties (Real time war games) before i go to bed. (Gotta get that 13 hour building to start building itself while i sleep)