MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael: The knee really hurt.

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #38 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
The only thing I took away from the fight is that Anderson is a dirty as hell fighter. Seriously, after that first round he took every opportunity he could to cheat. Anderson didn't care if that knee hit his opponents face, it just managed to not hit his face.

You could tell Rashad meant to throw the knee to the gut that finished Tito, but Andy literally flew into it, and you can't be 100% accurate when you fly through the air with a knee to a grounded opponent.

Good article, Chael Sonnen is so freakin manly, I hope you guys are taking note.
I would definitely say Anderson knew where that knee was going. He is an insanely accurate striker and I highly doubt he would sacrifice his belt to land a knee on Sonnen.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote