MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Don Imus, ghetto superstar?

View Single Post

Old 04-13-2007, 07:14 AM   #7 (permalink)
WouldLuv2FightU
I eat babies

WouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He CrossesWouldLuv2FightU Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg
Yes Don Imus is a moron. I agree that he should be fired. Someone had a comment in our local paper that I thought was interesting, which was, why wasn't Jesse Jackson penalized in any TANGIBLE way for his "Hymietown" comment years ago??

Instigators is a polite word for what Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are, either way. I think of them as rabble-rousers who are more interested in promoting themselves than helping their community.
Instigators, criminals, scumbags, hypocrites, racists, assholes, and the mother of them all....NI****S. (yes I said it, they deserve it, f*ck them both)

"Reverend" Al Sharpton and "Reverend" Jesse Jackson should both be wearing orange jumpsuits right now getting f*cked in the ass every day in prison. Especially Al Sharpton. He basically murdered 11 people in Harlem, but no one gives a shit. F*ck them both, if there's a hell, both of them will be rooming with the likes of Hitler and Stalin. They are truly the scum of the earth.

Why is it they never b*tch about rap songs or MTV music videos or tv shows?

Why does the media keep giving them so much attention? Why do they just completely ignore all of the horrible shit they have caused?

Jesse Jackson f*cking CRUCIFIED those guys from Duke last year when their was no evidence and the media f*cking gave him the mic and let him spout on and on about how "these boys will pay for what they've done", and "this is clearly a racist and sexist hate crime" blah blah blah. Turns out they're innocent and the dumb sIut was just making the whole thing up. Way to go jackass. You ruined these guys reputation and the University's reputation even worse by opening your big mouth before any solid evidence came about and the whole country knew it was a bullshit story to begin with.

Last edited by WouldLuv2FightU : 04-13-2007 at 07:16 AM.
WouldLuv2FightU is offline   Reply With Quote