MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MW becoming the new grapple heavy division?

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
xxpillowxxjp
CAN I GET AN AMEN?

xxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crossesxxpillowxxjp Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellianenko View Post
Yeah it's like LHW during Chuck's reign but not quite as unbalanced. Besides Anderson, Belcher, Vitor and Bisping, all the other top guys are grapplers. You also forgot Lombard, he's got some bombs but his base skill is still Judo/BJJ.

All the other standup guys are fairly low in the ladder and there's not a lot of em. Cote, Le and Leben are the only ones that come to mind.
agreed.

Only thing i'd like to add is Silva has a great guard and bisping is one hard dude to keep down. So they are both great gapplers, they just use it defensively

Need to book a pro or amateur mma fight in the midsouth area? PM ME!!

Sig by Limba
xxpillowxxjp is offline   Reply With Quote