MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman and Munoz: Who has the better chance against Silva?

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #9 (permalink)
H33LHooK
Bantamweight

H33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of KnowledgeH33LHooK Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
No one knows more about Silva's TDD, wrestling or ground game than Mark Munoz. He beat Chael P. Sonnen in a wrestling match. Imagine what would have happened to Silva in any of their first 6 rounds if Chael could Donkykong.

Mark Munoz
My favorite fighter. Always has been.
It is intriguing.

Unlike Chael, when Munoz Donkykongs on guys from the top, he generally crushes them- "Pillow-fists", and, "Munoz" don't generally run into each other in the same sentence.

However, I can't say I've seen the same quickness/effeciency in TD's from Munoz; he doesn't seem quite as explosive to me.

H33LHooK is offline   Reply With Quote