MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman and Munoz: Who has the better chance against Silva?
View Single Post
post #14 of (permalink) Old 07-11-2012, 03:13 PM
Cry Havoc
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
Im hoping weidmans performance against maia was just due to a bad weight cut because i was very impressed with him since his debut, icactually made a thread about him after his debut saying hes a future champ

I think this is a very tough fight but i think weidman takes it, though he would lose to AS but i do think that by the end of next year he has a great shot, he really learns things at JBJ speed...

I think munoz would put up less of a fight, he has said that its hard for him to take anderson down in training and his control on the ground is pretty poor, also his chin isnt that good...i think hes a tough fight for any1 though except AS, id be surprised if he out wrestles weidman
I think Chris taking the Maia fight on 11 days notice supports that theory. How can you say Mark's chin isn't good? He lost one fight by KO from a head kick that would KO just about anybody. Wrestling wise I think they are even but his Mark's heavy hands that I think will be a problem problem for Weidman.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome