MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weidman and Munoz: Who has the better chance against Silva?

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 02:13 PM   #14 (permalink)
IcemanCometh
Cry Havoc

IcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level nowIcemanCometh is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
Im hoping weidmans performance against maia was just due to a bad weight cut because i was very impressed with him since his debut, icactually made a thread about him after his debut saying hes a future champ

I think this is a very tough fight but i think weidman takes it, though he would lose to AS but i do think that by the end of next year he has a great shot, he really learns things at JBJ speed...

I think munoz would put up less of a fight, he has said that its hard for him to take anderson down in training and his control on the ground is pretty poor, also his chin isnt that good...i think hes a tough fight for any1 though except AS, id be surprised if he out wrestles weidman
I think Chris taking the Maia fight on 11 days notice supports that theory. How can you say Mark's chin isn't good? He lost one fight by KO from a head kick that would KO just about anybody. Wrestling wise I think they are even but his Mark's heavy hands that I think will be a problem problem for Weidman.