MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones vs Henderson Official Poster.

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #18 (permalink)
buddyface
Amateur

buddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nicebuddyface is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SigFig View Post
My first thought is that the photographer made Hendo stand on a 6-inch stool when taking his pic.
This

First thing I thought when I looked at the poster was 'Is Hendo above 6ft ????'

I think marketing is equally focused on non mma/fight fans because if this is the headliner a non/not regular fan is going to look and say the little guy is going to get smashed why bother.

For a still graphic I think it is good, but I think on the hype videos ufc should play up the height/size advantage of jones and his near (technically perfect)record juxtaposing Hendo knockout power.

It was funny to me when I opened this thread because the height of Hendo and how this poster would look with full body images made me laugh and think about how images can be not altered, and yet presented in way that is not accurate.
buddyface is offline   Reply With Quote