MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC's Jon Jones On Fighting Anderson Silva: We Could Lose Sponsorships

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to alldsmjrv is a name known to all
wow he says he is looking to achieve personal greatness, but he wont fight A.Silva even though a win over him would pretty much get him GOAT status at only 25... if you really want to be great you have to fight the greatest...

if i were in jones position i would be begging for this fight, i would even be trash talking silva like sonnen did just so he would want to move up to 205. i mean JBJ has nothing to lose, he is too young to honestly think a loss to silva is going to somehow devestate his career..

he says its a lose lose situation but its actually a win win win situation, hopefully this is all a ploy to make both fighters seem reluctant, so that dana will fork out some heavy dough to actually make it happen

Last edited by dsmjrv : 07-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
dsmjrv is offline   Reply With Quote