MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC's Jon Jones On Fighting Anderson Silva: We Could Lose Sponsorships

View Single Post

Old 07-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
dsmjrv
Bantamweight

dsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud ofdsmjrv has much to be proud of
wow he says he is looking to achieve personal greatness, but he wont fight A.Silva even though a win over him would pretty much get him GOAT status at only 25... if you really want to be great you have to fight the greatest...

if i were in jones position i would be begging for this fight, i would even be trash talking silva like sonnen did just so he would want to move up to 205. i mean JBJ has nothing to lose, he is too young to honestly think a loss to silva is going to somehow devestate his career..

he says its a lose lose situation but its actually a win win win situation, hopefully this is all a ploy to make both fighters seem reluctant, so that dana will fork out some heavy dough to actually make it happen

Last edited by dsmjrv : 07-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
dsmjrv is offline   Reply With Quote