MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael: The knee really hurt.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 08:47 PM   #104 (permalink)
osmium
Super Ultra Great Delicious Wonderful

osmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By Allosmium Is Beloved By All
It isn't despicable hitting a guy in the balls twice is way worse than that and has a much larger impact on the fight and that happens all the time. That wasn't an attempt to grease it is just stupid to claim he was trying to get an advantage because of how little he moved and where he moved it. If they really cared about it they would tell him to stop. The only thing to complain about within the fight is the short grabbing which was pretty bad for what it was but still not a serious foul.

I seriously doubt Anderson would drop me with a shoulder strike unless he came flying at me like an nfl linebacker seeing as how I am taller than him and something like that wouldn't even hit my chin. If only Chael went through puberty he might have been tall enough to avoid it as well.
osmium is offline   Reply With Quote