MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Chael: The knee really hurt.

View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 11:47 PM   #107 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
You are known by most as the forum strawman, most ppl have you on ignore, I understand why.

heres some <3 for you too and hope you grow out of your childish behaviour.

*ignore*
Isnt that what you said last time Lol. Another lie. When you gonna stop lying???
You know you can get help for that right?? Im sure you dont mean to be a pathological liar, its just who you are.

You for some reason think when you make a claim its on the other guy to disprove it instead of your proving it. Crazy world you live in.

And if you were showing love you wouldnt try to throw in a butt hurt comment haha. Thanks though... il be sure to change my behavior 180 now. I cant wait to get home and work on that.