MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bat vs blade - the ultimate street fight question

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #31 (permalink)
SpoKen
Super Heavyweight

SpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF MaterialSpoKen Is Future HOF Material
Personally, I'd choose the knife. Really, that fight would be a crappy experience, but the way I see it..

1. I MIGHT be able to eat one bat shot, maybe two if I get my arm in the way, or it hits my back or something. Plus, adrenaline would help to mask some of the pain.

2. You really only need to land once with a blade to do an awful lot of damage. Plus, you have the advantage of being able to grapple, which is what I do a lot. You just have to worry about getting inside, which albeit is scary enough.

Honestly, that'd be such a shitty and painful experience.. but I'd choose a blade personally. Besides, I'd rather die from blunt force rather than being stabbed.

Sweet sig by Life B EZ

I feel like I get paid way to much money, but not enough -Nick Diaz
SpoKen is offline   Reply With Quote