MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Bat vs blade - the ultimate street fight question

View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 08:04 PM   #34 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoKen View Post
Never been hit with a bat. I'm just hoping the bat is wooden..

if the bat was metal I'd go with the bat all day. But... nah never been hit with a bat or stabbed.
I don't think the type of bat matters to be honest. A metal bat probably provides you with slightly more force, but if you smash someone in the head/neck with a wooden bat they are going to sleep just as quick. There is little doubt the batguy will deal the first blow. The question is, will that initial blow be impactful enough to stop knifeguys foreward momentum, strike him to the ground and finish him off.

To the people picking bat, what's your strategy going in? Do you move around or do you stand still? What do you aim for? If you miss your first shot, how do you like your chances to be able to strike again?

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote