MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Guns!!!!

Thread: Guns!!!!
View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 10:44 PM   #179 (permalink)
locnott
Lightweight

locnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level nowlocnott is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
I bought a ruger mark 2 and a ruger 10/22 today. Ridiculously accurate pistol and rifle. I went to wal-mart and they only had 3300 federal hollow point .22s and 1850 winchester solid tip match grade .22s so I took em all. It was like a bit over 200$ for over 5000 rounds, ridiculous. Got a few of those 25 round mags.

Put a few hundred rounds down range. In the movies people are all rocking this massive heavy rifles, shotguns and heavy round type guns. I think they are misinformed, .22s are made for zombie head shots.
I currently own 3 10-22's They are the greatest 22 rifle ever made. The MarkII is my fav 22 pistol ( I only have ) along with 1 Browning Buckmark. and love them both.
I have killed anything and everything up to deer and hogs with a 10-22. They rock..
My AR-15 is a close second. can't beat the cost of shooting a .22..

Go on ebay to find best deals on stocks and accessories. I put the Tapco on one of mine and its a fun one..
locnott is offline   Reply With Quote