MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Quotes from Movies/Tv Shows

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 04:41 AM   #82 (permalink)
Bonnar426
The American Psycho

Bonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He CrossesBonnar426 Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
"Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape." That's the greatest line in movie cinema. Too ez though...so Ima go with one of my favorites.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."
Blade Runner. I almost said Invasion U.S.A. because of the last sentence.

"Have you paid your dues Jack? Yes sir the check is in the mail".