MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would a loss from this point on tarnish Anderson Silva's legacy?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 01:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Ming Fu
Amateur

Ming Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to beholdMing Fu is a splendid one to behold
Would a loss from this point on tarnish Anderson Silva's legacy?

The man is what 38 now? He is getting up there and should be on the decline. This is why I don't care much for a fight with Jones. I think the window for Anderson to be moving around weight classes has passed. If Anderson beats Jones then it just adds another win on his record, but if he loses I think most people would say,"Well he is too old, and he isn't fighting in his natural weight etc..." I for one think his legacy as the top p4p fighter of all time is already cemented in my mind regardless if he starts losing.

Or do you guys think that he still needs to keep winning like Henderson and Couture do/did at their respective ages?
Ming Fu is offline   Reply With Quote