MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 02:54 PM   #1232 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Yeah I'll get it now I think. They're BOUND to have it on offer during the Winter sales at the latest but may as well get it now. I'm cool with waiting until I can immerse myself in some Zombie action
Yeah get it bro, it's definitely worth it.

I picked up Saints Row The Third few days back for me and a friend when it was 12 bucks (I think it still is), we been co-oping the whole story/missions/side things, that game is probably one of the single best co-op games I have ever played. Single player it would probably be a good game but not amazing or anything, but co-op makes it SO much better, it's seriously great playing that way.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote