MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Would a loss from this point on tarnish Anderson Silva's legacy?

View Single Post

Old 07-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #17 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
i dont think so, his legacy is set, unless he goes on to lose 4 straight like most legends before calling it quits and i dont mean just losing i mean getting KTFO liddell style.

But i doubt that will happen, in fact i doubt anderson loses until hes 40, i think when he reaches 40 hes going to start to fade, i already think hes slower than earlier in his career but he makes up for it with incredible accuracy and technique.

i also think its importante to understand that its going to be pretty hard for anderson to continue fighting into his 40s like randy and henderson. Due to the fact that hes been fighting a long time from such a early age already this guy has been fighting for more than a freaking decade, look at any MMA fighter once they reach a decade that wear & tare usually catches up to them, not anderson man...hes a beast, this guy used to fight at 170! he beat ******* newton in pride and sakurai in shooto, then fough in cage rage and THEN entered the UFC and started his dominance

Anderson is a old school guy still at the top and always improving, there was a time where he didnt even have a ground game, its amazing to see how much hes grown as a fighter...no doubt he will go down as GOAT already

there lol
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote