MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What are some things you hate/dislike about a fighter you like?

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #16 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Welterweight

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
- The fact that Rich Franklin refuses to join an elite camp and trains with his best buddies Matt Brown and Jorge Gurgel instead. I feel like if Franklin would have joined an elite camp like AKA, Greg Jackson's, ATT or even Roufusport, he would have had much more success in his already incredible career.

- Cain Velasquez's chin.

- Carlos Condit's weak TDD and wrestling.

- I don't find anything I don't like about Weidman yet but I wish he was more explosive. I think he has all the tools needed to beat Anderson except an explosive double.

- Faber's camp. Benavidez, Mendes, and all the other guys at team Alpha Male seem like huge assholes (I've met them all). As much as I like Faber, I have a hard time rooting for team Aplha Male.

Faber - Arlovski - Velasquez - Weidman - Lawler - Mighty Mouse
Credit to M.C. for the sig!
TanyaJade is online now   Reply With Quote