MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Significant Changes In The Unified Rules Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Wow this is great news! Now all we need is judges that know the difference between a triangle that almost finishes a fight and an instrument

Seriously though they needed this, TDs were given too much weight, this way when theres a wrestler just surviving sub attempts, even if they arent that close but simply constant the guy on the bottom would win

This brings me back to pettis va guida, i still think that was a BS decision! I dont see how surviving a dangerous guard (key word: SURVIVING) means you won the round, if you are simply defending sub attempts then you arent being in control or effective in striking or grappling, effective grappling and agression should have been scored in favor of pettis....

But lets not beat a dead horse lol
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote