MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alan Belcher Makes His Case for the Middleweight Belt

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
ASKREN4WIN
Featherweight

ASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level nowASKREN4WIN is on another level now
I love Belcher, but he has a little more work to do before he gets a title shot due to his injury layoff.

He is on a 4 fight win streak so I think a win over a top ten opponant would be enough. His last 4 wins have been impressive finishes over tough guys. Not top ten guys, but tough guys.

IMO it should be a 6 fight win streak. I think he did enough for the decision over Akiyama.

Boetsch may jump ahead of the line if he has an impressive win over Lombard.

Personally I think the UFC is giving the next title shot to the winner of Boetsch /Lombard and are praying for Lombard to win that fight.

They will promote it by stating the two fighters long win streaks and stating something has to give.
Askren
JDS
Belcher
Shogun
Fedor
Hendo
Sonnen

Last edited by ASKREN4WIN : 07-17-2012 at 05:55 PM.
ASKREN4WIN is offline   Reply With Quote