MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alan Belcher Makes His Case for the Middleweight Belt

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 06:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I disagree, I think if anything they would love for it to happen again where another orgs best and strongest can't compete in the UFC. Although Anderson Silva and a couple others are the exception to the rule.
You're looking too far into it.

I doubt they are that concerned with how Lombard looks in the UFC. He is a UFC fighter now. He is theres. He has an exciting style. You are delusional if you think they would rather try to promote Tim Boetsch over a guy like Lombard who is easy to market and will make them more money.

It is a bussiness. They set Lombard up with a very winnable matchup and will gladly slide him into fight Silva with only 1 UFC win. Because it will sell the most out of any logical MW title fight right now.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote