MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Alan Belcher Makes His Case for the Middleweight Belt

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #8 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By Alljonnyg4508 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdtcpl View Post
I disagree, I think if anything they would love for it to happen again where another orgs best and strongest can't compete in the UFC. Although Anderson Silva and a couple others are the exception to the rule.
You're looking too far into it.

I doubt they are that concerned with how Lombard looks in the UFC. He is a UFC fighter now. He is theres. He has an exciting style. You are delusional if you think they would rather try to promote Tim Boetsch over a guy like Lombard who is easy to market and will make them more money.

It is a bussiness. They set Lombard up with a very winnable matchup and will gladly slide him into fight Silva with only 1 UFC win. Because it will sell the most out of any logical MW title fight right now.
jonnyg4508 is online now   Reply With Quote