MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The greatest albums of the 00's

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 08:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
The greatest albums of the 00's

Trying to set up a fun little vote here. Don't believe this has been done before on these boards. So basically what I want you to do is decide along with me the best music album made between 2000 and 2009. If this is a success I might go back in time to the 90's, 80's and so on. Hell, I might do that anyway. Hopefully it will lead to some good discussion and perhaps you will find some new great albums and bands you've never even heard of.

So what I want you to do now is nominate albums for the vote. Any album from any genre is allowed. If it's released between 2000 and 2009, and you feel it's worthy to be in contention for best album of the noughties, nominate it. Now! I'm gonna limit this to 3 nominations for each person for now.

I'll begin.

Queens Of The Stone Age - Songs For The Deaf (2002)

Radiohead - Kid A (2000)

Morrissey - You Are The Quarry (2004)

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote