MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Significant Changes In The Unified Rules Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #19 (permalink)
BlueLander
Flyweight

BlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He CrossesBlueLander Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Have you heard the Joe Rogan story about he was talking to a judge and this guy told him he was working a fight and the fighter was working for a kimura and the judge(who he didn't name, but I guess works a lot of fights) next to him turned and said "what is he doing right now?" That kind of ignorance isn't going to be changed with criteria changes.
That's messed up. I knew the judging was bad, but man I'm a casual fan at best and I seem to know more then most judges

Any chance retired fighters could maybe get jobs judging in the future?
BlueLander is offline   Reply With Quote