MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Significant Changes In The Unified Rules Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #23 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life B Ez View Post
Have you heard the Joe Rogan story about he was talking to a judge and this guy told him he was working a fight and the fighter was working for a kimura and the judge(who he didn't name, but I guess works a lot of fights) next to him turned and said "what is he doing right now?" That kind of ignorance isn't going to be changed with criteria changes.
Yeah I have heard this and it's deplorable. Why can't you and I just be the judges? People say it's the worst job cos you always get a bad wrap but seriously, that would be an awesome job.

El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote