MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Happens If Hendo Wins?

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 02:43 PM   #22 (permalink)
JW78
MMA Fanatic

JW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enoughJW78 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM33 View Post
What kind of question is that, is this worthy of a thread?

The world will not implode if Hendo wins, the division will have a new champion and that is all. Who knows who will be on win streaks come the next title fight? Who knows who will get injured and who may find themselves in the right place at the right time?

Now I'm going to make a thread and see if we can collectively work out who all the Champions will be in 2030...
Im glad you read my enitre post and gave an intllegent informed answer, Im sure you are a great contributer to not only this forum but the world in general. If I had to guess Id say in real life your either a scientist or some kind of doctor.