MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 08:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Organik View Post
Im sure alot of us have seen interviews and hear comments from some fighters that have made us hate them as a person beyond fighting...

who & why?

i used to like marcus davis until he went on his win streak then started running his mouth about rap music and the new generation of kids growing up.. made him seem like a shitty person to talk to. Seemed like one of those stubborn people who wont let anyone or anything change the way they think.. even if their wrong

Have any fighters struck you as shitty humans outside of the sport? lol
I had never heard about this so I googled it and I have to say I pretty much agree with the Hand Grenade. White kids trying to adopt another culture is like a slap in the face to the people that raised them and the rap game, although popular with some, seems terribly idiotic and stereotypical to me.

Functionally illiterate people who don't have jobs shouting that they **** bitches, sling rocks, and drive lowriders in between drive by shootings seem very unconstructive to me but I'm old fashioned I guess.

To say he's a shitty person or that he's wrong because his opinion differs is nonsense. Not too mention children today are the most spoiled, self centered, protected generation with the least amount of work ethic or ambition in history makes me think that he's just about spot on with his assessment

As far as worst attitude outside of the ring I'd go with Joe Son since he rapes women with pistols and all that. Brendan Schaub is also a pretty serious asshat on a smaller level with his style of calling out aging fighters after they've declined.

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote