MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Countdown to UFC 149

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 11:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
GriffinFanKY
Flyweight

GriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura aboutGriffinFanKY has a spectacular aura about
The UFC does such a great job at these countdowns and now if they could just move them from Fuel TV then they could probably squeeze a couple of extra buys for this ppv. I am even more pumped for Barao vs. Faber than I was before and expect a back and forth war but the intrigue lies in the fact that both guys always bring it but both are killers that can finish a fight at any moment I just think Barao has more weapons than Faber. This countdown made me a Boestch fan and would love to see him pull off the upset but wouldn't be upset if Lombard got the W but after watching their highlights I expect someone to go to sleep. Didn't really know alot about Shawn Jordan but they gave me a reason to like him (living in the south gotta respect anybody that played football in the SEC). It did its job and I am going to chip in with about 10 friends and order it at my house. Still think they missed out on moving McGee vs Ring to the main card just so they would have the Nick Ring story to hype that fight.
GriffinFanKY is offline   Reply With Quote