MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 12:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
MagiK11
Resident Drunk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMagiK11 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
I think the reason Matt Hughes gets a lot of hate is because he's open about the fact he hunts, me personally being from North Carolina that really doesn't bother me at all but again....I'm from North Carolina so what do you expect.

I've actually heard Rampage is a nice guy, he flew this guy out to hang out with him at his house and play XBox Live with him.
The hunting has almost nothing to do with it. Shit I hunt, and hate the guy. People hated even before he was very open about hunting. In the earlier days of the UFC we didn't have that many facts about fighters or know about their lives and a lot of people still hated the guy.

But I'd like to throw Jake Ellenberger into this mix. From all the interviews i've seen of the guy, he just seems like a major dick head. Good fighter tho.

1. BJ "The Prodigy" Penn
2. Dan "Hollywood" Henderson
3. George "Rush" St Pierre
MagiK11 is offline   Reply With Quote