MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 01:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
StandThemUp
Flyweight

StandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really niceStandThemUp is just really nice
I say this every time an MMA fighter does something stupid, bad or illegal outside the cage, and everytime a fighter does something great and praise worthy outside the cage. I don't care.

I don't care what these guys do in their personal lives. That's entirely up to them and I will leave it up to them and respect them enough to mind my own business. All I care about is that an MMA fighter brings into the cage on fight night. If he does that, as far as I am concerned he is doing his job.

What they do and say on their own time is completely irrelevant to me. I am certainly not looking towards any of them for wordly advice or input on politics or world affairs. I just want them to fight and fight hard and fight fair.
StandThemUp is offline   Reply With Quote