MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 02:18 AM   #14 (permalink)
StandThemUp
Flyweight

StandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of lightStandThemUp is a glorious beacon of light
I say this every time an MMA fighter does something stupid, bad or illegal outside the cage, and everytime a fighter does something great and praise worthy outside the cage. I don't care.

I don't care what these guys do in their personal lives. That's entirely up to them and I will leave it up to them and respect them enough to mind my own business. All I care about is that an MMA fighter brings into the cage on fight night. If he does that, as far as I am concerned he is doing his job.

What they do and say on their own time is completely irrelevant to me. I am certainly not looking towards any of them for wordly advice or input on politics or world affairs. I just want them to fight and fight hard and fight fair.
StandThemUp is offline   Reply With Quote