MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 02:19 AM   #17 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
My dislike stems from meeting him as opposed to anything in his book. The way he treated my best friend pissed me the **** off. Hughes was his favorite fighter so I got tickets to an appearance in town, got Adam out of the hospital, and took him to see Hughes. And Hughes treated him like shit.

My favorite part? When Adam mentioned that he had been training for his mma debut before he got sick Hughes looked at him and said, "You wouldn't have made it anyway".