MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 03:25 AM   #18 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadmanshand View Post
My dislike stems from meeting him as opposed to anything in his book. The way he treated my best friend pissed me the **** off. Hughes was his favorite fighter so I got tickets to an appearance in town, got Adam out of the hospital, and took him to see Hughes. And Hughes treated him like shit.

My favorite part? When Adam mentioned that he had been training for his mma debut before he got sick Hughes looked at him and said, "You wouldn't have made it anyway".
That was a dick thing to say.

He mentioned in his book that some drunken fan came up to him and Militech and told them that he was saving his money up so he could come train at the Militech camp for a month. Hughes mentioned Militech laughed and told the fan he wouldn't last a day. It was probably true but still a dick thing to tell someone. I'm sure he got told stuff like that all the time. Maybe he got sick of people telling him how they were going to be the next big thing. Maybe he just is an asshole.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote