MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 02:46 AM   #20 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by PheelGoodInc View Post
That was a dick thing to say.

He mentioned in his book that some drunken fan came up to him and Militech and told them that he was saving his money up so he could come train at the Militech camp for a month. Hughes mentioned Militech laughed and told the fan he wouldn't last a day. It was probably true but still a dick thing to tell someone. I'm sure he got told stuff like that all the time. Maybe he got sick of people telling him how they were going to be the next big thing. Maybe he just is an asshole.
Not going to lie, I'm glad that camp went down the way it did. Same thing with Shamrocks gym. I hate elitist people, you can be a top level bad ass gym and still have everyday people training there, see AKA, Jacksons, Tristar etc.