MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters With Shitty Attitudes Outside Of MMA

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #26 (permalink)
funkasaurus
Banned

funkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud offunkasaurus has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyRenegade View Post
I had never heard about this so I googled it and I have to say I pretty much agree with the Hand Grenade. White kids trying to adopt another culture is like a slap in the face to the people that raised them and the rap game, although popular with some, seems terribly idiotic and stereotypical to me.

Functionally illiterate people who don't have jobs shouting that they **** bitches, sling rocks, and drive lowriders in between drive by shootings seem very unconstructive to me but I'm old fashioned I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRVOOwFNp5U

You were saying?
funkasaurus is offline   Reply With Quote