MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #22210 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawndo View Post
Haha if someone less experienced or informed at least corrected me on one of my go-to moves I'd lose my shit! To be fair I was doing it wrong I just got wound up that I knew it, can do it and can usually do it well but tonight I just sucked that much.
I've never really lost it the closest I've been is some kid came in, I guess he wrestled a couple years in high school and thought he was going to be a UFC star in six months. We were drilling take downs together and he told me my footwork was wrong for my single leg. I was a three time all-state wrestler so it bothered me a little bit, but I just brushed it off because he was new and like 18. But I did it again and he told me there was no possible way I could take anyone down. I told him I have and do quite a bit and he told me there was no way I could take him down, I just walked away and left him on the mat with no partner, because I could feel that I was going to put him on his head if I had to keep working with him.

I always seem to be the one that works with all the douche bags, so I've developed a pretty insane ability to keep my cool. If I had a short temper I feel like I may have killed someone by now haha.