MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 02:40 AM   #1690 (permalink)
xeberus
The Forum Drunk

xeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Materialxeberus Is Future HOF Material
Here is the thing with cyborg.

If you did not know who we were talking about and you saw this random picture, would you know this is a woman? I will grant every pose shes in is pretty feminine as are her clothes. What I cannot get over are the many physical clues my brain picks up on, some subconsciously, as features of men. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to men or woman regardless of your gender. She is a fantastic athlete and in a fight its doesn't matter how pretty you are, but I am not attracted to cyborg in a big way.

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. ~ Thomas Jefferson

Sig by D.P.

xeberus is offline   Reply With Quote