MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The **OFFICIAL** Hot Girl Picture Thread - It's HOTT!

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 03:45 AM   #1691 (permalink)
PheelGoodInc
Heavyweight

PheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings SystemPheelGoodInc Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
She is NOT a man. Don't you think Strikeforce and other major fight promotions do gender tests here and there and keep it on the DL? I do. I totally understand if she's not your cup of tea, but she isn't a man.
I was sorta joking. I don't really think she is a man... but she can look a lot like one at times. I mean if thats your thing, than cool... but it's definitely not mine. It's not just her face. It's her body. Everything about her just exudes the exact opposite of what I find attractive in a woman.

http://youtu.be/d5cUuRoQmMQ
PheelGoodInc is offline   Reply With Quote