MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Great Big Dark Knight Rises Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 09:35 PM   #6 (permalink)
edlavis88
Light Heavyweight

edlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Saw it this morning and thought it was fantastic. I can see why it'll get critisism from many though. The pace was too quick and it.made the film seem clutered. They tried to fit about 4 hours worth of story into 2 1/2 hours.

Many will bash it but thought the ending was very good and the performances of Joshua Gordon Levitt and Tom Hardy were outstanding as was Anne Hathaway who.I really didn't think I'd like.

I still think Batman Begins is the best film.of the 3 from start to finish even though both TDK and TDKR had higher points.