MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Cormier v Tim Sylvia

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 11:28 PM   #12 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
If Tim is in shape and motivated which I think he will be then honestly I think he will make it a competitive fight.

Tim was always good in his heyday and using his reach to keep his opponents on the outside and Cormier is a shorter HW and is also a smaller one. Sylvia has been in shape lately and yet everyone wants to point at the comical fat SHW Tim's pathetic showings. He is still the guy who was a UFC champ and who was close to beating Big Nog. Tim is 26-5 at HW and has only lost to former Pride or UFC champs. If Cormier sleeps on Sylvia it is a fight that Tim could potentially win.

I don't expect Tim to win but to write him off the way everyone is, its kind of foolish IMO. This is the toughest fight that was available for DC outside the UFC IMO.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is online now   Reply With Quote