MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - It's disgusting, but the UFC is pretty clearly protecting Rory MacDonald

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 01:12 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jason12
Amateur

Jason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of lightJason12 is a glorious beacon of light
I realize it may be comparing apples and oranges but in pretty much every other major sports his growth would be completely normal. In NFL, NHL, NBA etc. a kid gets drafted at around 19 while he is still a scrawny teenager and a few years later he finally fills out.

I'm not saying he doesn't take steroids because nobody knows for sure but I don't think its fair to blame a 22 year old for getting bigger. Lets not turn MMA into baseball or cycling and start assuming everyone who succeeds is cheating.

Also, Aldo and JBJ last 4 fights have been outside of Vegas and California...steroids? LOL
Jason12 is offline   Reply With Quote