MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who has been active on this Forum the longest?

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 05:13 PM   #9 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3DLee View Post
6 years and this only post number 410 lol. I read this forum about 10x's a day. I usually only post if has to do with Matt Hughes (my fav fighter) or something that really draw me in. I remember back in 07 I went on a posting spree to get enough credits to change the title under name to Baddest Man Alive lol. Such a dork
Looks like you got some catching up to do...

I was mia for several years after I signed up then been on pretty frequently ever since. Cornbread, Jdun, Damone, CC, lots are gone now or at least I don't see em around anymore. It would be neat to round up everybody at a Vegas event one of these days. In fact I plan to do that if I can retire as a millionaire.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.

No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote