MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 10:51 AM   #22239 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leed View Post
My dad works there, so me and my family go on vacation there every summer, 'cause the place is awesome. Just this year I decided to do some work also.
I'll be living in Luster (well, a few km near it), almost at the end of Sognefjord, if you're interested.
Sognefjorden, eh? You're a lucky sod, that place is breathtaking. Thats pretty much as good as anything we have to offer as far as nature goes. Are you coping with the high prices on food and drinks? I can only imagine how steep the pricing most be for, well, everyone else in the world really.