MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #1267 (permalink)
HexRei
I Finish Threads

HexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By AllHexRei Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rauno View Post
Yeah, after you score a certain amount of kills with a rifle it unlocks to all the classes. I went to the paragon route as well, still get some renegade though, in times when you have to be badass. Went after Ashley for the trilogy.

You have to go all alien-racist with her in ME1 to have a chance with her.
I usually go with Liara (you can have great romances with her in 1 and 3, and a pretty touching if shorter one in 2) but Jack's is fun because she's crazy. Miranda's isn't bad if you can get past the weird modelling of her face. I think I did Ashley waaaay back the very first time I played ME1 but she's so bland that I never did again. Plus, I love aliens