MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #1268 (permalink)
Hammerlock2.0
It's Hammer Time!

Hammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemHammerlock2.0 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
I usually go with Liara (you can have great romances with her in 1 and 3, and a pretty touching if shorter one in 2) but Jack's is fun because she's crazy. Miranda's isn't bad if you can get past the weird modelling of her face. I think I did Ashley waaaay back the very first time I played ME1 but she's so bland that I never did again. Plus, I love aliens
I went with Ash the first time but I wasn't planning on it. It just kinda happened because I was nice to her. I definitely wanna go with Liara this time.
Hammerlock2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote