MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Hey amateur & pro fighters! Give me an 8 weight training camp schedule!

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
WestCoastPoutin
Featherweight

WestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He CrossesWestCoastPoutin Is Respected By All He Crosses
Hey amateur & pro fighters! Give me an 8 weight training camp schedule!

Can any of you guys provide a break-down of how an 8 weight training camp before a fight works?

I've had a lot of success with P90X before, and I realize it wasnt so much the exercises, it was the fact that someone scheduled a developing workout system for me where I did not have to think about it.

Each day, there was something to do and someone told you how to do it.

I always thought this would be a good DVD opportunity for a fighter. I think Jeff Joslin posts here? Just an idea.

Anyways, just wanted a break down with as much detail as possible.

So, if the first 2 weeks are 'cardio building' weeks, just some ideas of what do to do build that cardio. Jog today, skip rope tomorrow etc. (or less detail if too long to post)

I dont do bjj so I would replace 'technique' with playing bball or something like that.

Anyways, its a long shot but maybe some of you guys can give me some info.

Also, I know its often 2 or 3 workouts a day. Im fortunate enough that I have the time to do this.

thanks
WestCoastPoutin is offline   Reply With Quote