MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #1277 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by HexRei View Post
I guess to me it's not that big a deal. None of us knew what she looked like anyway. They could have picked ron perlman's face and it would have been hard to argue. and more expensive. This was a huge game to begin with.
We all have our ways of thinking.

Another thing on Civ 5, I thought it was like a strategy game that lasts an hour or so per game, I had no idea it would take me 4 days to beat one game. Is it normally that long? 500 turns doesn't sound like a lot but I played a good 3-4 hours a day and it took over half a week to finish.

I like it like that, so that when you grow your empire and stuff you actually get to have fun using it/advancing it, rather than moving through the game in an hour or two, but damn I had no idea it was that long or maybe I just took longer to move than normal since it was my first game.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

*READ/IMPORTANT*
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote