MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Great Big Dark Knight Rises Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
"'You think darkness is your ally, but you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but bright! The shadows betray you... because they belong to ME!'

I'm shocked at how well Nolan conveyed Bane as a character and a villain. I wasn't impressed with TDK, so wasn't really hyped up about TDKR, but it delivered in every way.

The story was very well crafted and the character development was so much better than in TDK.

For me personally:

The Dark Knight Rises>>>>>>>>>Batman Begins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Dark Knight
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote