MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 06:48 PM   #22251 (permalink)
Hawndo
Sleepy

Hawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatHawndo Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Paris just didn't look at all bothered, very dull.

Kim K had an overdubbed/out of sync dialog that was repeated several times (but dirtied it up nicely at the end by asking Ray J to blow on her face-classy move! and gets extra kudos for that). But the overdubs just threw me off!

Tulisa was a wretched tape, she has terrible technique, looked like she was not used to what she was doing, but gained extra points for t-baggin' herslef at the start with his knob-classy move once again but gets extra credit)

On a side note...loving making my own sigs on GimpShop for Mac hoping to put a new one up soon!!!
Maybe if there was a money shot right on her coupon it would have saved that boring video!

Yeah cause she was a Chav I thought Tulisa would have been a wee dirty, shame.

Props to Carly though.

I've always wanted to make sigs but don't know how and don't have much free time just now.

Thanks to Leakler for the sig