MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - UFC’s Mir books Strikeforce fight vs. Cormier

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 04:04 AM   #21 (permalink)
kney
MMA fighter

kney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level nowkney is on another level now
Cormier vs. Mir

Quote:
Last week rumours of Tim Sylvia signing with Strikeforce to face Daniel Cormier were shot down by UFC President Dana White. It now appears Cormier’s opponent will be a former UFC heavyweight champion.

Dana White has now confirmed that Frank Mir will step in to face the Strikeforce World Grand Prix champion Sept. 29 at Power Balance Pavilion in Sacramento, CA.

Dana White: “There has been a lot of speculation as to who Cormier would fight next, and this is the fight that makes the most sense. The reality is, Cormier is one of the best heavyweights in the world. He just won the grand prix and beat Josh Barnett. He needs to fight opponents of that caliber, and Frank Mir is that guy.”
Source: http://vendettafighter.com/news/fran...r-strikeforce/

I'm supporting:
HW: Cain Velasquez, Pat Barry
LHW: Jon Jones, Chael Sonnen
MW: Chris Weidman, Michael Kuiper
WW: Demian Maia
LW: Benson Henderson, Clay Guida
FW: Jose Aldo
kney is offline   Reply With Quote